January 19, 2012

WSC 55 - You're Vintage!


I'm popping by quickly to share my card for WSC 55. I loved the clean lines of this sketch and kept it really simple, using the awesome Just my Type die and stamp set!


I love love love all the detail in this image! I like to stamp it in Brilliance ink, it seems to work well for me in picking up all that detail.


I love that sentiment too!
Be sure to check out Kim's blog for all the designers playing along this week - you won't want to miss their gorgeous creations!

To play along with WSC, create a card with the provided sketch and upload it to SCS using the keyword MFTWSC55. A new sketch will be posted each Wednesday on the MFT blog and also in the forum. Each week one random winner will win a $15 voucher to spend at MFT, and if you use MFT stamps on your creation, you'll get a $5 bonus taking your voucher win up to $20! We'll be chatting each week on the sketch thread, so come join us in the MFT forum!  

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:


 Thanks for stopping by!
 

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Sarah, I simply love this card!! It is beautiful...I adore the sentiments, too! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, forgot my question: Where do you get Brilliance ink? ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my Gosh! I love that sentiment! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sentiment is so great, love the papers you've used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Sarah!!! Love the papers and stamps on this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooo...I love the amazing details on that typewriter!! The brilliance ink really is something. Your card is beautiful, as always!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!