July 25, 2012

Surf's Up!


Today I wanted to share a card I made awhile ago, but didn't get posted because I was off doing other things...like having a baby!

This is a gate fold card that I added an extra sentiment panel to. The stamps and die-namics are available as part of the Surf's Up! VIP kit - it's the only place to get that cool "Hey Dude!" sentiment, as well as the rest of the exclusive sentiments, so grab it quick if you want those (the kit may sell out at any time!)


I've used the Square STAX for the front of my card and created a little scene using the Wonky Scallop Die-namics and the Sunshine Die-namics.


Opening the first flap of the card gives you this peek into the inside....


...Where I've hidden another sentiment. I've used the Squiggle Border behind the patterned paper to create some wave like scallops.

Here are the Die-namics I've used today:




 Thanks for stopping by!
 
Stamps: PI Surf Chick & Surfer Dude (MFT Stamps) Paper: Away We Go (MME) Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento) Dies: Square STAX, Sunshine, Sentiment Strips, Wonky Scallop, Squiggle Border Die-namics (MFT Stamps) Other:Jumbo Brads, Copic Markers

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow and wow, this is fantastic, so much work involved.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!