March 2, 2013

The Smallest Things


Yay! Today marks the first day I'm officially a Verve Diva! It's also the first day of the March Virtual Stamp Night at Splitcoaststampers. If you haven't played in a VSN before, the aim is to make your card in 45 minutes following a set challenge! 


This challenge was to doodle on your card. I used a blue marker and doodled a couple of frames and some dots.
I've used The Smallest Things plain jane, stamped on a Curvy Bookplate die. I hand cut a mat for the sentiment layer and my edges are sponged with Antique Linen ink.

I used some of my hoarded Chocolate Chip satin ribbon for a big bow, I love this stuff!

Thanks for visiting, I'll see you next week for the March Diva Inspirations hop!

Stamps: The Smallest Things (Verve StampsPaper: Vanity Fair (MME) Berrylicious, Hot Fudge and Whip Cream Cardstock (MFT) Ink: Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger) Versamagic Jumbo Java  Dies: A Cut Above Dies: Curvy Bookplate (Verve Stamps) Eyelet Circle Nesabilities,  (Spellbinders) Other: Choc Chip Ribbon, Whip Cream Button, Hemp (MFT) SU! Marker, Pearls

7 comments:

  1. Love it! That polka dotted paper is too fun and love the embossed heart. Great card :)

    I can't believe I just connected the dots about where you live! Not sure what planet I was living on but I have returned and have my geography straightened out now LOL! Have a great w/e!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG- too funny! I hoarded this ribbon so much too, and when I used the last of it I could have almost cried!!!! I love your little doodles and of course this is one of my fave verve stamps :D Congrats on the new gig!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your a Verve Diva...CONGRATS!!! Love what you did for this one GF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color combo. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Sarah! I'm so excited to be working with you as a Verve Diva- dream come true, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Sarah! I'm so excited to be working with you as a Verve Diva- dream come true, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Sarah! I'm so excited to be working with you as a Verve Diva- dream come true, for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!