July 8, 2013

Grumpasaurus


Hello creative friends! I'm going to be designing for the Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers for the summer term! I'm so excited to have an oppourtunity to work on clean and simple design every week, it's going to be fun! I hope you'll join us! This week the challenge is to use masking on a one layer card.

Here's my card...


I masked the dino and rock to create my layered scene with the trees. I cut a border and masked off the entire scene so I could sponge on some ground. I love this grumpy guy!




I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies today! The stamps are from Paper Smooches - Cuteasaurus and they were stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black. The border die is also from Paper Smooches, Borders 1, and I've coloured with copics. You'll find many more goodies in store, head on over, take a peek at what's new and say hi from me!


Stamps: Cuteasaurus (Paper Smooches) Paper: X-press it Blending Cardstock Ink: Memento Black  Dies: Borders 1 (Paper Smooches) Other: Copics, Kraft Ink, Sponge

1 comment:

  1. how fun!!! Congrats! I love hearing other stampy friends get this gig (I was one one of the original CAS challenge teams). It's so much fun. I can't wait to see what you create each week. now off to see the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!