August 13, 2013

August SFYTT - You're Swell


Hi peeps! I managed to break myself away from reading J.K Rowling's latest long enough to play along with the August SFYTT from Reverse Confetti. Seriously, my kindle is almost fused to my hand at this point!

I just love Jen's sketches though, and combined with her stamps, such a fun stampy experience!


I wanted to work almost completely in blues and greens and I love how this turned out! I also finally filled a bobbin and put my sewing machine back to work.



I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies today! The stamps are Happy Harbor by Reverse Confetti, the paper is Down by the Shore by Fancy Pants, the inks are the gorgeously soft Quiet Morning set by Hero Arts and I've also used my fave White Hemp Twine and White Sequins.

If you haven't checked out the IHP sale yet, you can see all the goodies HERE. Grab a bargain and say Hi from me!

Here's the inside of my card...


I pieced together a bunch of leftover paper strips for the background and couldn't resist adding another adorable whale! Thanks for stopping by - and if you're reading something awesome, let me know will you? I'm sure to finish The Cuckoos Calling today!

Stamps: Happy Harbor (Reverse Confetti) Paper: Down by the Shore (Fancy Pants) Ink: Soft Pool, Field Greens (Hero Arts) Brilliance Black  Dies: Catch a Wave, Rectangle stax (MFT)  Other: White Twine, Sequins, Sewing Machine

7 comments:

  1. WOW! This is so cute, trendy and fabulous - and as Always I absolutely LOVE how you design the inside too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOOO cute, Sarah! Love, Love, Love the blue and Green and the super cute Happy Harbor stamps!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable as ever, Sarah! :) I love that little whale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Using that paper for the waves is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, Sarah! this is awesome. I love what you do with this set. It's so pretty in the blues and greys. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!