August 19, 2013

CAS Hugs


Hello creative friends! It's time for another Clean and Simple Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers. This week the challenge is to use paint or watercolours to stamp your image (ink is ok for the sentiment!). I used gelatos to stamp my images.

Here's my card...


I've used the colours from this week's CAS-ual Fridays challenge (with just a hint of pink for the flower)

I used a basic text paper for my background, swiping over some aqua gelato. There are a ton of trend on this card...washi, sequins, neon, handwritten sentiment stamp, chevrons - love them all!




I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies today! The stamps are from Paper Smooches - Crystal Clear and Sentiment Sampler, the paper is Authentique Renew, and I've also used this washi tape and a chevron bitty bag. You'll find many more goodies in store, head on over, take a peek at what's new and say hi from me!

Stamps: Crystal Clear, Sentiment Sampler (Paper Smooches) Paper: Renew (Authentique) Ink: Gelatos, Brilliance Black  Dies: Rectangle Stax (MFT)Other: Chevron Bitty Bag, Sequins, Washi Tape

5 comments:

  1. super sweet, Sarah! love that chevron bag and the pretty flower you used. cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card ROCKS!!! That is all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING!!! I love the green washi, the orange chevrons and the blue sequins! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the fresh look of your watercolor stamped image and the layering of elements. gorgeous card! thanks so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! The vase and the splatter are stunning! I really like the washi and the mix of sequins--so fun! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!