August 25, 2013

Sherbet Circus


Happy Sunday! I'm writing this on Friday, so I'm hoping that as you read this we're out enjoying some park and picnic time if the weather permits. Jackson is learning new things so fast right now, it's so fun to see what new things he'll try at the playground from week to week.

I made some time this week to play along with the Simon Says Carnival challenge, and the carnival inspiration at Curtain Call. I knew Lisa's Circus Spectacular set would be perfect.


The WSC138 sketch worked well for what I had in mind (I did elongate the middle panel a smidge) I also used the matching Ticket Strip and Circus Spectacular dies. The papers are mostly MME scraps I pulled out of my scrap basket. The colours came directly from the pretty inspiration photo, I love the sherbet colours:


I kept the inside of my card super simple...


I stamped a couple of tickets, doing some quick masking. Thanks for stopping by - I hope you're having a great weekend!
  
Stamps: Circus Spectacular (MFT) Paper: Scraps (MME) Tangerine Tango, Going Gray (SU) Ink: Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger) Shadow Inks Garden Assortment (Hero arts) Dies: Ticket Strip, Rectangle Stax, Circus Spectacular (MFT) Other: Sequins, Sewing Machine

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Work! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog. - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tent and the elephant with the tickets on the side! Great carnival card. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love this, perfectly a sherbet circus! AWESOME job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I SOOOOO love this, Sarah! your fabulous stamping and layering...swoon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah what fun cards and stamps! Thank you so much for joining us for the Curtain Call inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun project! Great design! Thank you for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card Sarah! Thanks for joining along with MFT and Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Darn, I NEED those ticket stamps...;)
    Excellent cards anyway!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!