November 25, 2013

Animal House!


Hello friends! I have a card for the brand new Catered Crop Recipe Swap today - the theme is Animal House - use an animal on your creation! We're also welcoming three HOT new designers! Welcome Barbara AndersLisa Henke and Tammy Herschberger!


This adorable and oh so hip Hippo from Avery Elle has been in my stash begging for ink for months now. I had to paper piece him and add some hipster flair. I'm also playing along with the AEI♥U challenge which is anything goes!


I know! Another square file folder card created with the envelope punch board! I swear I'm done for now. This is the base you see me create in the tutorial video. I paper pieced the hippo, popping up his head on foam dots.


I added shading with grey copics and gave him some super rosy cheeks. I made sure to set his hat at a jaunty angle! All the paper is from the same glitz pack.



I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies today! The stamps are Avery Elle - Hipster-Potamus and Handwritten Notes, the paper is Glitz - Finnley, and I've also used the Hey Script Word Die, Shadow Inks and Enamel Dots. You'll find many more goodies in store, head on over, take a peek at what's new and say hi from me!

Here's the inside of my card...


I love the Handwritten Notes set, the sentiments are just so fun.

Thanks for stopping by - I hope you'll play along with the Animal House challenge!

Stamps: Handwritten Notes, Hipset-Potamus (Avery Elle) Paper: Finnley (Glitz) Ink: Fresh Peach, Pale Tomato, Soft Granite Shadow Ink (Hero Arts)  Dies: Pierced Circles, Lead The Way (MFT) Hey Script Word Die (Memory Box) Other: Doodlebug Enamel Dots, Magnetic Snaps


1 comment:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!