March 3, 2014

Catered Crop: Safe Travels


Hi friends! I'm popping in tonight with a card for the current Catered Crop Recipe Swap: Safe Travels.




I went with something a little different today, watercolouring on a mini card. I've used lots of Avery Elle goodies!


Right away I thought of this cute little caravan - oh how I'd love one of these! Maybe when Jackson is older. 

I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies today. The stamps are Happy Camper, paired with Home Sweet Home and on the inside I've used Handwritten Notes. All the colouring was done with Distress Markers and a waterbrush. 

The card measure 3x4"

Here's a peek inside...



I'll be back soon for the start of a VERY busy release week, and I might just have a couple of guest design spots coming up as well this month!  

11 comments:

  1. AWESOME, Sarah! I love the soft coloring from your water-coloring! The images and colors are so perfect together! Lovely shading of the blue yellow and grey! So glad that you play our first Virginia's View Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable sentiment for this card! I love it Sarah. Great coloring with the tall snow capped mountains in the background. Really nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your coloring is beautiful! Love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable! Love the way you colored it! Makes me want to go camping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely awesome and so cute! Such a great card an beautiful watercoloring too.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!