March 17, 2014

Spring Fever Tag Pocket Card


Hello! There's a new Catered Crop Recipe Swap this week, and the theme is sure to be popular - Spring Fever

Linda has curated a gorgeous collection to inspire us...


Right away, I thought of the gorgeous florals from the wPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals set! Here's my card...


I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies today! 


I wanted to create a card that could have a little gift for a crafty friend tucked in, so went with this tag pocket card. I used the Blueprints 9 dies to create the tag and pocket. I've stitched on the vellum, and added a circular tag on the inside of the pocket. The stamps are Fresh Cut Florals of course. I've used my new favorite Memento Luxe inks.

Speaking of new faves - translucent embossing paste is DEFINITELY my new addiction. I've paired it with the Stars Layered Stencil. The papers I've used are Dear Lizzy Daydreamer and I accented with gold sequins.


I'm looking forward to putting something sweet in this pocket and giving it to someone special! I hope you'll play along with Catered Crop this fortnight! 

6 comments:

  1. Absolutely lovely and novel card and tag, Sarah. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so fun! love that you made a round tag to fit that pocket. great colors, too, Sarah! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, your pocket card is fabulous! So sweet and I know whom ever receives it will love it too :) !!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so sweet and delicate an Spring-like. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THIS! That is about the best stamp set ever and you're use of it is super inspiring! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!