April 6, 2014

Kraftin Kimmie Birthday Girl


Hi friends! I hope your weekend is off to a good start! My little Jackson is a bit under the weather, so we've been spending lots of time snuggling on the couch. As much as I dislike him being sick, it is nice to get some extra cuddles from my usually very active toddler!


I'm guesting at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps this month - woohoo! Some of my fave gals are on this team, including the amazing Jenny, who's bringing us this week's challenge - Birthday. Jenny just had her birthday, big smooches my friend!


Jackson was recently invited to his first birthday party - I'm so excited! This card is for the sweet little girl turning 3. The stamp set is called Birthday Girl and it's so fun to color! The paper is Daydreamer from the Dear Lizzy line. I know...I keep using this paper - but it's SUCH a fabulous pack!

Here's a peek inside my card...


You can see all the cards from the Krafty Girls and guests on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog. Come play along, create a birthday project using Kraftin' Kimmie stamps and you could win some goodies - yippee! There are also some amazing Frugal Friday specials - stamps up to 50% off!

3 comments:

  1. OMG, how cute is this!!!! I am totally casing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card! The patterned papers are beautiful and I love your cloudy background and stitching. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO excited you are joining us this month!!!!! BIG WET SMOOCHES to you as well!!! love ya chickie!! and fabulous card!! makes me wish I was turning 3 instead of the big 3-5!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!