April 22, 2014

Retro Sketches #111 Here For You


Hello! I hope you had a fabulous Easter! I got way less done than I had planned to, I just couldn't tear myself away from my little family - and I'm SO ok with that! It was a lovely long weekend!


I really wanted to play with the new Retro Sketch today, and I put some goodies from i {heart} papers to use!


The patterns on the Pretty Patches Umbrella (and matching die) stamp set really reminded me of this new As You Wish paper from Fancy Pants (I think of The Princess Bride every time I use this paper) I've used Memento Luxe ink in Peanut Brittle, Early Espresso and Rhubarb Stalk and Avery Elle ink in Aquamarine.
The twine is from the Spring Bloom 2 set.

The card is 4" square.


Inside I simply stamped the other sentiment from the set. I still love the elegant simplicity of a beautiful sentiment! 

6 comments:

  1. I love this elegant and classy card with beautiful PP and stylish stitching and the way you decorated your umbrella too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this is stunning! Love the rick colors, patterns, and details! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous. Love the little detail of changing your stitch type.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just fantastic Sarah. I love the designer papers and my goodness that umbrella is to die for...Hugs, joann

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is gorgeous! Congratulations on the recognition with the Merry Monday challenge gals!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!