April 23, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday - Ahoy Matey!

This is my second card today - for my SugarPea Designs chalkboard card, please click HERE

I'm joining in with the Krafty Girls today for the Wonderful Wednesday challenge - which is always Anything Goes!

Your submission must use at least one Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp but can be any theme, any style, any design and it can be a card, a scrapbook page, an altered item....you name it!! It must be a NEW creation and you can enter until Tuesday, April 29th!! 


**Please note that you are more than welcome to combine this Wonderful Wednesday Share to Win challenge with other challenges, BUT not our regular weekly challenges. This must be a new and different creation than anything you create for our Saturday challenges.


As Mama to one very active (and adorable) little guy, I'm always a sucker for a cute boy stamp! So this set, Great Adventures, had to come live in my stamp room! I colored with copics and pieced the bandana. I added a couple of little eyelets on either side of my focal panel to string some twine and a wooden anchor through. The clouds were sponged and I used some vellum with a little machine stitching to add interest to the background.

Here's a peek inside my card...


Thanks so much for stopping by, be sure to visit the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog to see all the gorgeous creations and link up your own card!
Stamps: Great Adventure (Kraftin Kimmie Stamps) Paper: Atlantic Collection (Studio Calico) Ink: Nautical Blue (Memento Luxe) Kraft (MFT) Dies: Folded Banner (Simon Says Stamp) Rounded Banner, Flags (MFT) Other: Studio Calico Anchor, Copics, Vellum, Sewing Machine

3 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!