May 26, 2014

Love You Bunches!


Hi friends, I hope you had a great weekend! I'm busy these days planning for both sets of grandparents to fly in for Jackson's 2nd birthday - it's only two weeks away, how fast the days go!

My card today is for the brand new SugarSketch and the Catered Crop Garden Party Recipe Swap!




My card today uses Love You Bunches


I colored with copics, and used some new-to-me Basic Grey paper for a pretty look!

Here's a peek inside my card...


  • Play along with any stamp you like - but if you use SugarPea Designs, we'll top your voucher up to $15!
  • Feel free to rotate/flip the sketch, or exchange any shapes for what works with your design, just make sure the sketch is recognizable!
  • Combine our sketch with any other challenge(s) (except another sketch!)
  • Upload to your blog or other online gallery using keyword: SPDSS04 so that we may check out your beautiful work
  • Add your link to the linkup on the SugarPea Blog. You'll find our current challenges on the sidebar.

Stamps: Love You Bunches (SugarPea DesignsPaper: Mint Julep (Basic Grey) Ink: Aquamarine (Avery Elle) Dies: Banner, Flower (MFT) Other: Button, Twine, Enamel Dots, Copics, Sewing Machine

4 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!