July 9, 2014

Catered Crop BFF Recipe Swap


Hi friends! The new recipe swap is up at Catered Crop, and this one is celebrating BFF's!


 I got a little mushy with my card - I'm lucky enough to be in love with my best friend forever, so I made a card for my hubby, Shanan! We truly are the best of friends, despite being together since we were 14 we still wish we could spend every hour together! We're really excited that next week he starts a new job that will allow him to work from home occasionally. 

  
I shopped at i {heart} papers for my supplies today. I used the fabulous Cupid's Arrow stamp set and matching Cupid Dies. I wanted to get away from Valentine colors, and the Farmer's Market paper provided a pretty color palette. I've used Memento Luxe grey ink. The card base was cut with the fabulous Custom Panels dies and I added the Love Word Die cut from vellum.

Here's a peek inside my card...

Great news! Kate is VERY close to moving, so you can save even more!


3 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!