August 4, 2014

Sequin Shaker Hello!


Hello! I'm popping in with a bright floral card today, for the new Catered Crop Recipe Swap, Shaker Box!


Here's a gorgeous mosaic Linda curated to inspire us all!



I used my fave shaker card supplies from i {heart} papers for my card. The stamps are Wplus9 Hand Lettered Hello and Spring Flowers - you can see all the in stock wplus9 goodies here. The paper is Hello Baby from Simple Stories and the ink is Memento Luxe. If you're inspired to make a sequin filled shaker, you'll find sequins here

Good news - after the big move i {heart} papers is OPEN again! yippee!

I hope you'll play along at Catered Crop this round!

4 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!