September 29, 2014

Fall Fun!


I absolutely love being one of the Curtain Call Crew - it's a blast! not only do we have amazing challenges and the best team ever - Stacey organises fun swaps every now and then! The latest was a Fall theme and I was lucky enough to receive lots of goodies from the FABULOUS Amy Sheffer


This card features lots of Sweater Weather goodies from Simple Stories. I've just taught myself to knit, so the knit print paper made me squeal! And how cute is that fox?! The little leaves are from Paper Smooches Large Leaves die - I'll be using that one a lot, thanks Amy!

Here's a peek inside the card...


Amy also sent me some fabulous Tim Holtz halloween goodies and I made this little gift bag...


I love that the die set cuts out different portions of the web - I popped up the center of the web and the spider just for fun.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. it burns my ass that you only got two comments on this card, so here is the third. You are amazing!!!! i love these lil fall projects!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!