October 5, 2014

Thankful for...World Card Making Day!


Before I show you my card....RUN to iheartpapers.com - there's just a little bit of time to get in on the FLASH sale for World Card Making day - awesome goodies up to 50% off - Shop HERE

Ok, now that's done - here's my card! IHP now carries Winnie and Walter (yeah!) so I wanted to play along in one of their WCMD challenges. I chose the Pattern Play challenge. I love patterned paper, and love mixing and matching!


I've used the A Tree For All Seasons stamp set paired with the Burlap and Bouquet papers. There's something about that geometric print that reminded me of the leaves or tree. I coloured each leaf with two copics and stamped the trunk in Memento Luxe Espresso Truffle.

The Finished Frames dies added a little extra detail to the rectangular panels and I die cut a leaf with the Large Leaves die. The sentiment is stamped in Papaya ink.  How sweet is that little bird stamped on the tree?! I love all the little extra stamps in this set! 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you got some crafty time this weekend!  

3 comments:

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!