July 8, 2015

Reverse Confetti Creative Hop!


Yippee! The brand new Reverse Confetti release is available here right now

The Confetti Crew are hopping today, just like we do on the 8th of every month, to bring you even more inspiration using this release. You should have made it here from Kay's blog - if you need to start at the beginning of the hop, head on over to the Reverse Confetti blog


I have a scrappy card to share using the fab Globe Confetti Cuts and My World stamp set - love these! I also ADORE that Woodgrain Confetti Cuts - it's going to get a workout on my cards, that's for sure. 


My sentiment is stamped on vellum cut with a Stitched Flag Trio Confetti Cuts. I've also used my fave Triple Chevies as a layer in the background. Some washi, enamel dots and woodgrain alpha stickers finish the card. 


It's time to head on over and visit Laurie now, thanks for stopping by!





9 comments:

  1. such a lovely card, Sarah! your globe is awesome, once again the gold rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gold metallic on the globe is terrific! Great idea and beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVING the Map Paper against the Gold!! =) Your Wood Grain Letters make me so HAPPY too!! =) LOVE LOVE LOVE!! THANKS SO MUCH for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...the gold foil, the map pp, the woodgrain...it's all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this touch of gold that captures the attention and gives light!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing card Sarah. Love the way you used the globe part of the die-cut. The textures are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean the world to me - thank you!

I reply to comments via email, so if you would like a reply, please leave your address in the comment!